Banana powder is formed by using banana pulp, which is mechanically chopped and then processed with hydraulic shear using a colloid mill, turning it into a paste. Sodium metabisulfite is then used to brighten the yellow color of the paste.
- Rich in prebiotic fibre. Green bananas are known to be rich in prebiotic fibre, which is important for promoting gut health, as well as for reducing belly fat. …
- Rich in potassium. …
- Rich in resistant starch.
- Banana powder is used to color correct and give the skin a warm highlight, reduce shine, absorb excess oil, set makeup for longer wear and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Side effects to banana are rare but may include bloating, gas, cramping, softer stools, nausea, and vomiting. In very high doses, bananas might cause high blood levels of potassium. Some people are allergic to banana.
It’s best to apply powder after your other beauty products such as concealer and foundation. It works to set the makeup. To apply, dip the brush in the powder and pat it on the side of the container to remove any excess. You can also blow on the brush
- Use this powder to make porridge with ghee and feed to baby. …
- For babies above one year, you can make a milkshake with this powder. …
- You can also make halwa with this raw banana powder which is a perfect dessert for babies and kids.