Lemon Grass Powder
Lemon grass powder is actually a seasoning produced from dried out fragrant lemon grass. Also referred to as cymbopogon citratum, it really is traditionally used in sri lankan, thai, indian, malaysian as well as indonesian cooking.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Regulates high blood pressure
- Aids weight loss
- Fight against cancer
- Helps to reduce anxiety
- May protect cardiovascular health (cholesterol)
- Promotes hair growth
- Boosts oral health
- Allergic reactions (topical use)
- Increased amylase.
- Increased bilirubin.
- Toxic alveolitis (inhaled use)
Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 to 3 teaspoons fresh or dried lemongrass powder. Steep for at least five minutes. Strain the tea.