What is Mulethi Powder?
Mulethi, also known as licorice is one such classical ayurvedic remedy that has a centuries-long repute of being the ultimate grandma’s remedy for cough and sore throat.
This traditional herb exhibits manifold benefits and is extensively used in several folk remedies and classical ayurvedic formulations to treat respiratory problems, obesity, skin infection, liver disorders, gastric problem, hormonal regulation, general debility and joint pain.
- Respiratory & digestive disorders
- Reduces stress & depression
- Controls cholesterol
- Boosts immunity
- Keeps your liver healthy
- Treats skin disorders
- Weight management
- Treats sore throat & cough.
- Absence of a menstrual period.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Decreased sexual interest (libido)
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Excess fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema)
- Fluid and sodium retention.
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
For curing skin ailments, mix mulethi powder with milk or rose water and apply evenly on the skin. Boiling the root in water and gargling with the warm water will help protect teeth and gum health. If you are feeling nauseous, boiling mulethi in water with 1 tsp tea leaves will give instant relief.
No rating to show yet