What is Shatavari Powder?
The shatavari name comes from Sanskrit and can be translated to “curer of a hundred diseases”. As the name implies, the list of conditions that shatavari is used to treat is quite long. Shatavari, also known as satavari, satavar, or Asparagus racemosus. The herb is adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body’s systems and improve resistance to stress.
- It has antioxidant properties
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It may help boost your immune system
- It may help relieve cough
- It may help treat diarrhea
- It may act as a diuretic
- It may help treat ulcers
- It may help treat kidney stones
- Breathing difficulties
- Itchy skin or eyes
- A rash or hives
- A rapid heart rate
TAKE ¼-1/2 TEASPOON OF SHATAVARI POWDER. TAKE IT WITH MILK OR HONEY TWICE A DAY AFTER TAKING LUNCH AND DINNER
No rating to show yet